Wednesday, August 8, 2018

A Note to My Readers

Dear Friends and Faithful Readers,


I have been privileged to greet you morning by morning since 2013 with daily Abundant Grace devotions. There have been over 500 original posts with some of those posts reused on special days or when I needed to take a break and renew my creative juices. I will be taking a longer break for the next six months or so. 

On the side bar of this devotion you can track the past posts back to 2013. If you want to pick up where we left off yesterday, you can select 2013 and select May. Starting with Comprehensive Grace, you can follow along daily throughout all of 2013 and find renewed blessing in previously published Abundant Grace devotions. Thank you for sharing these posts with me over the years and may God bless you in the months to come. And remember, you can always find a good book to read to give you encouragement and joy in your daily walk with God at my website.  www.davidccraig.net

David Craig


Until the future, my friends, may the good God envelop you with His grace, strengthen and keep you in His loving arms, and shelter you beneath his tender protective wings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment