Thursday, October 8, 2015

Christ's Invitation to all Nations

I said ‘Here I am, here I am’, to a nation that was not called by My name.” Isaiah 65:1
Isaiah continues to present the hope of the Gospel with this invitation for all to come to the only Hope of mankind. Israel was the nation called by His name, the Gentile world was not. This is the message of the hope for all, Jew and Gentile. Jesus shouts out to them, “Here I am, here I am.” He wants no one to be left out of hearing the message, so He has sent us out as well to cry out, “Jesus saves, Jesus saves.”
When Jesus was preparing to ascend to heaven He commissioned His disciples to be witnesses in Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria, and the uttermost parts of the earth. He wants us to carry the message of Jesus, “Come to Me, come to me!” to all the nations of the world. He wants men, women, and children from every nation to believe in the one name by which men from all nations must be saved, Jesus Christ.

Dear Father, Help us to carry the name of Jesus to all nations. Amen. 



Abundant Grace can be found at my website, www.davidccraig.net. You can subscribe to this daily devotion and receive it free M-F simply by placing your email address on the sidebar to follow this blog by email. You can also find Quality Christian Books on my website plus fundraising opportunities for your Christian organization or youth group.

No comments:

Post a Comment