Monday, January 29, 2018

No Condemnation!!

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus” Romans 8:1
Do you need hope today? Do you need peace today? Do you need a touch of assurance today? This is your verse: no condemnation in Christ! After all of Paul’s laments of his failures, he concludes with this great promise: no condemnation in Christ! Before Paul introduces us to the sublime truth that even now Christ intercedes for us in heaven, he boldly declares: no condemnation in Christ. “I may still sin,” Paul says, “but in reality I am dead to sin and Christ lives in me.” Therefore there is no condemnation in Christ.
This verse brings to mind two grand old hymns. The great evangelist Daniel Whittle wrote these words. “Christ liveth in me, Christ liveth in me, O! what a salvation this: That Christ liveth in me.” Charles Wesley’s great anthem, “And Can It Be” has this line. “No condemnation now I dread, I am my Lord’s and He is mine: alive in Him, my living Head, and clothed in righteousness divine.” Why? Because there is no condemnation in Christ.
Dear Father, Let me rejoice today in the perfection of Christ. Amen.



For quality inspirational, educational, and fictional Christian books visit www.davidccraig.net  

No comments:

Post a Comment