Monday, April 14, 2014

Happy Birthday Abundant Grace


“Rejoice with them who rejoice”.  Romans 12:15 NKJV
It is nice to mark milestone events in our lives.  We celebrate anniversaries and birthdays and it gives us a time to reflect on blessings of the past year and hopes for the next.  Today marks one year since the beginning of Abundant Grace.  In the past year this devotion has highlighted the abundant grace of God as revealed daily in our lives.  It has challenged and encouraged us to see God with fresh eyes and fresh devotion.
Many people have commented that it has been a blessing to them.  It has been picked up and reproduced in the regular blog format by FEBC Mission.  Aside from its daily subscribers it has been read by thousands of others worldwide.  I rejoice to see what God has done through the ministry of this blog this past year.  Rejoice with me and share this blog with others and your Facebook friends so that they may receive the blessing of God’s abundant grace in this coming year as well. Then come and join us tomorrow as we begin our devotions on the Apostles' Creed. 

Dear Lord, I pray that You would multiply the blessings of Your abundant grace to old and new friends this coming year.  Amen.

You can contact me and find inspiring Christian books at my website: www.davidccraig.net
You may also find some of my selected daily devotions at http://blog.febc.org/
You may also enjoy my new Gospel dog blog, The Gospel According to Molly Blog and my new Alzheimer’s blog, “Taking Care of Joe: An Alzheimer’s Blog” found on my website.  

No comments:

Post a Comment