Tuesday, December 29, 2015

God Secures the Future

I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10
When many people face the new year they do so with apprehension. Will my job be secure? Will my health remain stable? Can I put up with this horrible job for another year without having a heart attack? We can go on and on with the negative questions that we face at the beginning of each new year. The future can be a very dangerous place to live and a more dangerous place to anticipate.
But there is not just a blank space in or future. It is not fully unknown. God fills up all the space in our future with His presence. He lays a certain guarantee on or future. It is not a guarantee of prosperity, health, or good times only. It is the guarantee that He will be there. He will strengthen us through every event that we face. He will guide us with His word and by His Spirit. Our future may be unknown, but our God is not.

Dear Father, Help us to confidently face the unknown because You are known. Amen. 



Abundant Grace can be found at my website, www.davidccraig.net. You can subscribe to this daily devotion and receive it free M-F simply by placing your email address on the sidebar to follow this blog by email. You can also find Quality Christian Books on my website plus fundraising opportunities for your Christian organization or youth group.

Also check out our new options for publishing your Christian book. Visit us at www.qualitychristianbooks.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment