Wednesday, May 9, 2018

A Happy Marriage


Beloved,” Jude 2
     I am a happily married man. This month we will celebrate our 43rd anniversary. Solomon said in the Song of Solomon, “I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine”. That is how I feel about my beloved wife. We are one, the right biblical perspective on marriage, and we are happy. If we both always wanted to do our own thing, we would not always be happy. We would often be in strife and disconnected from each other’s life. That is not the way God intended marriage to be, and we are married to Jesus Christ.
     That means that we are His beloved and He is our beloved. We live our lives in harmony by living them together. In our relationship with Him, He is the definite leader and we are the loving companions. When we set out to do our own thing, we become separated from the joy of being married to Christ. To be in harmony and peace and joy with Jesus Christ, we live according to His leadership in our marriage. That harmony with Him will keep rejoicing in this world.
     Dear Father, Help me to stay in harmony with Jesus, Amen

For quality inspirational, educational, and fictional Christian books visit www.davidccraig.net

No comments:

Post a Comment