Monday, June 18, 2018

Be Prepared


Looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.” Jude 21

     I like to be prepared. Before I go on vacation I like to make reservations where I plan to stay. Before I go shopping I like to have a list. Before I die I want to know where I am going. Jude has made clear from verse one onward how to know where we are going. It has everything with knowing the one who handles reservations. Jesus said, “I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life, no man cometh onto the Father but by Me.” (John 14:6) If we have trusted Christ as our Savior, then we know where we are going. If not, then we don’t.
     But we must always remember that it is not our work but His that merits a heavenly home. Jesus, in the grace and mercy of God, died for our sins, the Just for the unjust, the pure for the impure, the Holy for the profane. This is the mercy of God that saves and keeps us and that we need to pass along to others.
     Father, Thank You for mercy and help me to share that mercy. Amen


For quality inspirational, educational, and fictional Christian books visit www.davidccraig.net   

No comments:

Post a Comment