Tuesday, January 19, 2016

God Will Do What He Said

Indeed I have spoken it; I will bring it to pass. I have purposed it; I will also do it.” Isaiah 46:11
There was a time when people said that a handshake was as good as a contract. Honesty was highly esteemed and personal honor a matter of great importance. It is hard today to imagine such a time having ever existed. A man’s word was his honor. That may be why there is so much doubt among some people today concerning God’s word. After all, can we really trust anyone to do what he says – even God?
Yes, yes we can. God is unchangeable. He calls that part of His nature to mind in today’s passage. What I have spoken I also will do. He made promises from ages past and was fulfilling them in the days of Isaiah. He has made more promises in ages past and He is still fulfilling them in our world today. He has made eternal promises and He will fulfill them unto eternity. He has spoken and He will do it.

Dear Father, Thank You that You are as good as Your word. Amen. 



Abundant Grace can be found at my website, www.davidccraig.net. You can subscribe to this daily devotion and receive it free M-F simply by placing your email address on the sidebar to follow this blog by email. You can also find Quality Christian Books on my website plus fundraising opportunities for your Christian organization or youth group.

Also check out our new options for publishing your Christian book. Visit us at www.qualitychristianbooks.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment