Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Never Forgotten

Surely I will not forget. See, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands.”                   Isaiah 49:15-16
To Thomas, after the resurrection of Christ, Jesus said, “Behold, My hands and My feet.” Those nail scarred hands testify that God has sealed us in His remembrance on the palms of His hands. God says that there are certainly some who would forget their position or responsibilities, but that He would not do so. “Mothers may forget their children”, He says. “But I will not forget.”
In our corrupt world today we see millions of mothers forgetting their children and murdering them in the womb. It has become commonplace for women to abandon the gift within them. But it will never become commonplace for God to forget His own. It won’t happen even once. Even if we become so feeble minded with disease that we no longer remember Him, He will not forget us. We are His own and He will never, ever, forget His own.

Dear Father, Thank You for inscribing us on the palms of Your hands.” Amen. 



Abundant Grace can be found at my website, www.davidccraig.net. You can subscribe to this daily devotion and receive it free M-F simply by placing your email address on the sidebar to follow this blog by email. You can also find Quality Christian Books on my website plus fundraising opportunities for your Christian organization or youth group.

Also check out our new options for publishing your Christian book. Visit us at www.qualitychristianbooks.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment