Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Resolutions for the New Year #2

But now thus says the Lord, who created you.” Isaiah 43:1
Today we come to another valuable resolution for this new year. We resolve to remember who created us. That simple phrase means much more than it might appear. What rights does a creator have? I write books. I have the creative right to determine their content. Do we give our Creator the right to all the content in our lives? As an author I have the purpose that all the books that I write will glorify God. Do we let God create in us that which will bring Him glory?
There are other purposes to what I write. I write them for my use. In my case that use is to produce an income. But as to God, how do we let our Creator use us for Himself? Are we ready to let God use us as He pleases? Will we say, “Not my will but Thine be done?” Let us resolve that that may be so in this new year.

Dear Father, We confess You as our Creator. Help us to live daily in the application of that confession. Amen.



Abundant Grace can be found at my website, www.davidccraig.net. You can subscribe to this daily devotion and receive it free M-F simply by placing your email address on the sidebar to follow this blog by email. You can also find Quality Christian Books on my website plus fundraising opportunities for your Christian organization or youth group.

Also check out our new options for publishing your Christian book. Visit us at www.qualitychristianbooks.com  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment