Thursday, March 29, 2018

Not Unnoticed


Boaz said to his servant, ‘Whose damsel is this?’” Ruth 2:5
In this true story of Ruth, Boaz is not just a real man but also a picture of Christ. Boaz came to the field and saw Ruth gleaning and wanted to know who this stranger was. Christ sees our efforts in his harvest field whether anyone else sees or cares. His keen eye keeps track of what is going on in his field. The most obscure work and worker is noticed and recorded by Him. Man may regard what we do as drudge work, but God makes all work for Him noble.
As a pastor I see how difficult it is to get people to work in the church. “I have done my part,” is an often repeated saying. “I can’t do that,” is even more common. “I’m too busy with my worldly pursuits,” is never spoken but very often true. All believers need to realize that our work is for God and are excuses are all known by Him for what they really are – Excuses.
Dear Father, Give us willing hearts to serve our loving Savior. Amen


For quality inspirational, educational, and fictional Christian books visit www.davidccraig.net

No comments:

Post a Comment